Write calpendo booking guidance
Write and guidance on how to book with calpendo
- WIP Presenter
- WIN Wednesday Coordinator
- WIP Admin
- changing default email reminder notice period (or turning off by default)
- How to request an account (including that this requires human intervention so is not instantaneous)
- Notice that account may be set to "suspended" if haven't logged in in >1 year. Email calpendo admin (Seb?) to re-activate
- Approval procedure (for Admin and booker)
- bookers/presenters are required to be present at whole session, incase someone cancels.
- bookers should be ready 10 min before start of first session, to test AV.
- WIN Wed coordinators to book out their slots at the start of the year when Andrew allocates them. Set themselves appropriate reminders
- WIN Wed coordinators can book/move their slot to a different time. Ask Admins to make a new time available for you.
- Admin: request an additional local "non-admin" role on calpendo for testing with.
Questions for Andrew G:
- Andrew to pick up the abstract etc info straight from calpendo? - Yes.
- Admin: Who is going to review/approve/chase for information? Andrew/Cass? Set a reminder. - Andrew to cover Seminars WIP that are not approved by Friday. Cass to approve if the booking comes in complete.
- Standard duration for WIN Wednesday presentation (when WIPs allowed) = 40 mins = 30+10? No WIP = 60 min (50 + 10)? Seminar for external speaker = 60 minuntes. If WIP slot tell people to plan for 40 min.
- Change WIP booking to 10 minutes.
- Ask local promotors to Chair to host questions.- moved to #7 (moved)
- Confirm if people are allowed to request a copy of their recording and what they are/aren't allowed to do with it. - As long as it only them in the recording. We won't advertise this, but not a problem if they ask.
- Book slot for 24th November (WIN Access) - Done
- Setting up zoom links? How far in advance. - If WIP before, Will did all the recording and make the other person co-host. Saves licences. Cass to do all the license
- How to edit intranet pages? - Intranet landing page to be about "WIN Wednesdays", sections for Seminars, WIPs and calpendo booking. Link to (rendered) gitlab guides. Andrew to give case edit rights to add links or update.
Questions for Seb/Andrew RB:
- Auto emails ok? Inc reminder if not approved - get Andrew to ask Exprodo. Will probably end up running a daily check and email reminders.
- Can bookings be amended after they have been approved? Yes by admin but not user (expected behaviour)
- What to expect if your booking is not approved. - Cass to test
- Who to contact if your Calpendo account is not created in 1 week - Andrew RB and Seb
- Who to contact if you account has been suspended - Andrew RB and Seb
Where to host guidance
- this repo
- share to Stuart/Andrew G for Researcher Guides and/or Life at WIN> WIN Wednesday Coordiantors. Moved to issue #5 (closed)
- WIN Wednesday coordinators
- WIP Promotors
- Wider WIN - book in our own WIP!