Save/load full FSLeyes state
A file/directory format that can reproduce the full FSLeyes state (layout and overlays).
- File -> Load FSLeyes specification
- File -> Save FSLeyes specification
Specification is a file (possibly within a directory called
- File version
- Portable/non-portable flag
- State string (see
If portable, alongside the spec file are all overlays and vertex data files, renamed to be minimally unique.
Load FSLeyes specification asks user for spec file.
Save FSLeyes specification asks user:
- Make spec portable?
- If non-portable:
- ask for file name.
- just save spec file with full paths to overlays
- if portable:
- ask for directory name
- Ask for which overlays to include (default to all)
- Generate minimally unique names for included overlays/data files
- Generate state with new overlay/data file names
- Copy all overlays/data files into directory
- Save spec file into directory, using relative path names