1.1.4 (Tuesday 3rd August 2021)
- Fixed bug in calculation of molality concentration. Tissue mole fractions had been swapped for tissue volume fractions. Molar concentrations unaffected.
- Fixed bug in mrs_tools split
- Fixed bug in alignment of multi-dimensional data.
- Fixed bug in fsl_mrsi: data without a water reference now works.
- fsl_mrsi now outputs fitting nuisance parameters: phases, and shifts & linewidths for each metabolite group.
- Add NIfTI-MRS reshape command
- Add basis_tools remove_peak option to run HLSVD, typical usage for removing TMS peak.
- Added an add_water_peak method to MRS class.
- Updated fit_FSLModel defaults to match fsl_mrs command line defaults.